In honor of the beginning of school, I present to you one of the best notes I have ever received from a student. This is an actual note I was given. Enjoy!
Hola Senorita Non-Mommy,
I am going to tell you five things I like about you and I am going to tell you three things that I don't like about you. This is what I like about you:
1. You help me when I need help.
2. You help me understand stuff I don't no.
3. You allways have answers to my questions.
4. You teach me new stuff every day.
5. You are like a part of my family.
Here are the things about you that I don't like:
1. Most of the time you don't bleve me at all.
2. Sometimes you get mad at me even thow I didn't do it.
3. When I am trying to keep the room clean you get mad at me.
But I still love you for how you are NOT the way you look.
Your best friend,
(This letter still makes me laugh to this day. Thanks, best friend!)