Sunday, October 24, 2010

MY EYES! MY EYES!

(This entry is brought to you by "Whale Wars," a show I have been obsessively watching for the past 24 hours. Seriously, if you have never seen this, go. Now. It's gripping. It's wild. It's, like, real life pirateering! If you have Netflix you can stream season 1 and 2 online. You will NOT BE sorry, other than the fact that you will not be able to quit watching. It's pretty incredible. GO!)

I recently was shopping with a friend when I stumbled upon a rather...interesting...man.  I had to sneak pictures using my cell phone because, I mean, who goes out in public like this??


These images are burned into my retinas.  I am ruined forever.  Please, people.  There are children out there!  No one wants to see that!!!

2 comments:

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...