Friday, July 22, 2011

Sectumsempra!


Dear Dumb Teenagers Behind Me at the Movies,

Listen, I am so sorry that you have never read the Harry Potter books.  I find it very difficult to believe that you haven't seen the past seven movies, and wonder what the heck you were thinking seeing the very last movie of a rather complex series?

Your stupidity/poor planning aside, it was really rather inconsiderate of you to talk through the entire movie.  I tried to put myself in your shoes.  Really.  I know it is hard not to talk in a movie, and have to force myself not to do it too much.  But you see, I have bionic hearing.  I could hear every freaking word you said!  And I could not concentrate because I was so worried about that guy you liked, what should you do after the movie, or your friend's explanation of Snape's role in this whole movie.

You are soooo lucky that I finally whispered "We can hear every word you are whispering!!" and not what I really wanted to say, which would fall along the lines of:

SECTUMSEMPRA!


AGUAMENTI!


FURNUNCULUS!


PETRIFICUS TOTALUS!


I didn't pay $9.50 to listen to your stupid conversations!  Close your pie hole!

Sincerely,
A very cranky Non-Mommy

1 comment:

  1. $9.50? You are lucky! Movies are cheap where you live. Its $13.50 for us!

    ReplyDelete

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...