2. I don't have to share a bathroom
3. I don't have in-laws!!! (I hear an awful lot about this from married people.)
4. I don't balance my checkbook and I don't have to, because I'm the only one taking money out. (I dread having to really be financially responsible someday.)
5. When the dishes pile up, oh well!!
6. I can hog the phone all I want.
7. I can easily go places without having to worry about someone else's schedule.
8. I can eat cereal all the time!
9. I can go on really, really good dates with guys who like to brag about their car and how fast they can drive (note the sarcasm).
10. I can't think of another reason.
Oh who am I kidding, these are all shallow reasons. I am getting tired of it!