Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Isn't It Ironic?

(Don't you think?)


At the advice of my medical care provider, I'm going to try and go off of dairy for a week.  I'm pretty sure that inside, a part of me died at the suggestion.  The ironic part is that I've only been eating cheese for two years.  I didn't even like cheese!  Now, I enjoy it very much and will miss it.  I don't care for butter, but I've been trying to eat it a little more because it's better than margarine, and that will have to go, too.  I just had my first bowl of Cheerios with almond milk and it's just not the same.  How will I ever choke down a salad without my beloved combo of feta sprinkles, cranberries and sliced almonds (no dressing - blech)?

Goodbye, creamy wonderful milk in the glass bottles from the local dairy, Babybel cheeses, Babybel reduced fat spreadable cheese wedges, butter with olive oil.

Excuse me while I go find a trumpet to play "Taps" to my cheese drawer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...