Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Kid Farm!

For some reason, I am oddly drawn to some terrible television. Two shows, in particular, make me completely crazy. Like, I want to poke my eyeballs out with a fork and I can feel my brain slowly leak out of my ears when I watch them. And yet, I cannot stop! Why do I do this to myself?!

Offender number one: (Jon and)Kate Plus Eight. I used to love this show at the beginning. Who wouldn't get all gushy inside watching eight little adorable Korean children? At first, I felt sorry for Jon because Kate was so horrible to her husband. And then, she turned into a skank, which is not good and lowered her stock in my opinion. And then, they both turn from all their former family values. And then, Jon gets into drugs and acts like an idiot. And now? Kate has eight children who are, I fear, doomed to a life of bitter feuding between their parents led by a mother with boobs large enough to be used as life preservers.

Then I saw this, and in a totally ungodly way, I had to laugh:



The next show I watch that seriously liquifies my brain faster than the sun melts an ice cube is that darn Duggar show!! These people make me insane!!!! I have no problem with large families (I'd like one of my own, actually) and I have no problems with homeschooling (really!), but these people...shouldn't Arkansas run them out of their state? I mean, are they really proud of them? I do respect that the Duggars are firm in their beliefs and do what they believe is right, but good golly, Miss Molly, this family is...interesting.

This video is hysterical, especially if you have seen the Duggar show.

I do feel like I should warn you that there are some words that you may not want young children to hear in this video. It's worth coming back to watch!



My idea of a good show? A reality show about a single blonde living in the midwest who just wants to find a rich man, move to an island (a sun free island, of course - no skin cancer here!) and raise a family of beautiful children.

And if this rich man could have a cute accent, say a Scottish one, and maybe if he had a brother that was a pool man so that I could have a pool but not have to maintain it...

I think this is a great idea!

1 comment:

  1. I stopped watching both of those shows long ago - one because the parents are despicable and the other because the family is just too creepy.

    ReplyDelete

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...