Thursday, June 9, 2011

Can You Feel the Love? Part 1

School is over and I have had to say goodbye to many students that I love.  This was a great school year.  I had 120 students and I only felt like murdering two of them.  Talk about a success rate!  One of the teacher's in my school had all of the students create a book for me about their school year.  I won't share all of their notes, but hopefully you'll get a kick out of some of the notes I choose to share.  I will type them exactly as they were written.  I will also be teaching younger children next year, as you may infer from some of the comments.



  • You are a nutt ball, just like me!
  • So now I here that your going to England this summer, so while your there please relax so that you aren't tense.
  • I really hope that you can handel those 3rd graders.  Let me tell you something, some of those children are animals.  What did you get yourself in to.
  • Okay, let's get this straight.  Your the best social studies teacher in, like, the entire world.  You turn every lesson into something fun even if it is possibly the most boring subject ever.
  • One of the resons that I am going to miss you is because of your niceness and all of the time and money you spend on us.  That is really nice of you.
  • I wish you good luck with the third graders.  Your going to need it.  I think the third graders will enjoy you as there teacher.  Just don't pay attention to them when they pick there nose!

1 comment:

  1. You have inspired them to a career working with nose-picking animals!

    ReplyDelete

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...