- There are some things that I realy like about you yow whernt Just some old teacher. No afence to all the other 5th grad teacher;s you where the coolest teacher I have ever had. (From a special needs student)
- In the beginning of the year I didn't think much of you as a teacher, I just really liked your name. Now though, your probably the best teacher I've ever had! My mom even knows how awesome you are I tell her every day basicly.
- Even though you sometimes had to be strict I still love you. I couldn't wait to get to your class every day. I loved listening to the Beatles as we worked.
- I think it's funny how you absolutely hate texting words so...y do u hate txting wrds? LOL
- In August when I first met you I thought you were crazy but, now I realize that your just AWSOME! Your my favorit teacher in the world but sometimes you get cranky from the class befor us and your still cool.
- From the beginning of the year I was terrible, at the middle I was better. Now I'm bad again.
Wednesday, June 15, 2011
School is over and I have had to say goodbye to many students that I love. This was a great school year. I had 120 students and I only felt like murdering two of them. Talk about a success rate! One of the teacher's in my school had all of the students create a book for me about their school year. I won't share all of their notes, but hopefully you'll get a kick out of some of the notes I choose to share. I will type them exactly as they were written. I will also be teaching younger children next year, as you may infer from some of the comments.