Wednesday, June 15, 2011

School is over and I have had to say goodbye to many students that I love.  This was a great school year.  I had 120 students and I only felt like murdering two of them.  Talk about a success rate!  One of the teacher's in my school had all of the students create a book for me about their school year.  I won't share all of their notes, but hopefully you'll get a kick out of some of the notes I choose to share.  I will type them exactly as they were written.  I will also be teaching younger children next year, as you may infer from some of the comments.



  • There are some things that I realy like about you yow whernt Just some old teacher.  No afence to all the other 5th grad teacher;s you where the coolest teacher I have ever had.  (From a special needs student)
  • In the beginning of the year I didn't think much of you as a teacher, I just really liked your name.  Now though, your probably the best teacher I've ever had!  My mom even knows how awesome you are I tell her every day basicly.  
  • Even though you sometimes had to be strict I still love you.  I couldn't wait to get to your class every day.  I loved listening to the Beatles as we worked.
  • I think it's funny how you absolutely hate texting words so...y do u hate txting wrds?  LOL
  • In August when I first met you I thought you were crazy but, now I realize that your just AWSOME!  Your my favorit teacher in the world but sometimes you get cranky from the class befor us and your still cool.
  • From the beginning of the year I was terrible, at the middle I was better.  Now I'm bad again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...