Monday, December 27, 2010

I Got French Kissed by a Two Year Old

 Now that I am on winter break, I have time to spend with my nephew, the Former Baby.  He and I love going to the pool, and we try to do it as much as possible.  Today I took him to the fancy indoor pool that he loves.  In fact, he calls it the "Special Kool." 

I took him this afternoon and he was a wild man.  He was splashing like crazy.  He was shouting Toby Mac lyrics at the top of his lungs.  He was having a great time.  We were taking a lap around the pool, he was hanging on around my neck and kicking his feet behind him, when suddenly, out of no where, he leaned in.  I thought he was going to give me a kiss, but I had no idea what was coming.  Before I knew it, he shoved his slimy, nasty tongue into my mouth!  I don't know what my sister and brother in law are teaching him, but the "Special Kool" is rated G!

I tried very hard to ignore the fact that he's been coughing like an 80 year old with emphysema, prayed with all of my might that the chlorine would kill germs, and took a Flintstone vitamin.

The things I put up with in the effort to be a good aunt.

Ew.

2 comments:

  1. You are the only person on this Earth who consistently leaves me at a loss for words!

    ReplyDelete

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...